Coming Soon: New and Improved Shop System!
We’re excited to share our new shop and reservation shop website launching March 19, 2020 including features designed to make finding and reserving a site easier than ever before. We've included some important information to help you during this exciting transition.
New Website Features
- Buy gift cards/certificates and shop a variety of Vermont State Parks products.
- Find specific camping and lodging site types such as tent/RV Sites, cabins and cottages, lean-tos, remote and group campsites.
- Search and reserve day use pavilions.
- Filter results by accessibility needs, pets allowed, waterfront, and park activities.
- Discover available sites for the upcoming weekend.
- View photos of your favorite site/facility.
- Review, change and cancel current reservations.
- Start tracking historic reservation details within new account.
- Shop orders and reservations will be unavailable online and through the call center starting March 13, 2PM EDT through March 19th at 9AM, when the new site goes live.
- Customers with an existing email address on file only need to use the “forgot password” link under the “My Reservations” tab.
- All existing reservations will be transferred to the new system and you’ll be able to access them online.
- Existing Park Credit will be converted to Gift Certificates as of March 18th; please login to your account online to view your Gift Certificate number and balance or contact the call center for additional assistance.
Starting Thursday, March 19 you can book your trip with us at vtstateparks-visit.com using these new features. Make sure to create an account and opt in to receive our newsletters to stay up to date with our latest events, specials, promotions and survey opportunities to provide feedback.
We look forward to making your online experience easier to discover, plan, and book your next adventure with us. We'll see you soon!
Back to top